Sunday, 17 November 2019
The new iPhone looks likely to bring many new features
We'll say it now: the iPhone 12 needs to be a huge change to Apple's smartphone. The iPhone 11 range brought, well, very little in terms of an upgrade. With new camera upgrades and some more power inside, they were modest updates to the popular iPhone range.
Friday, 15 November 2019
Sunday, 10 November 2019
- If you don't make promotion every 2–4 years internally, move to make the jump at another firm.
- The longer it takes getting a promotion, the less likely you'll get one.
- Don't waste time on certifications when you already past VP level.
- Your wife calls, your friends call, your parents call. PICK up the FUCKING phone. Friends and family always are more important than work. Never miss a moment with your friends due to work taking priority in life.
- No one gives a fuck if you are in 5 minutes early, and leave as last person on the floor. You are evaluated on performance above your objectives. Nothing else.
- If you do work as being told, you are nothing else but a replaceable monkey. If you do more than told - you'll move into what we call “key man risk”. Always be the key-man risk at work.
- Exploit your key-man risk at work during salary and bonus negotiations. At senior level, salaries vary heavily. 5 managing directors in 1 team can have at least a factor one or two in salary difference, whilst at junior level salary levels are all the same.
- If you don't like your career - change careers. Don't “wait and see if it works out…”
- Sharing the wealth - When you make money, a lot of people make money. Can you imagine how attractive this skill is to others?
- Be aggressively patient - Work your ass off and be patient.
- Persuasion - The art of confidently asking for what you want. Most of the world's wealthiest people started out in
Sunday, 3 November 2019
- when entering the hotel room, prop the door wide open with your heaviest suitcase, enter the room and check that it is indeed empty. Open wardrobes, glance under the bed, ruffle the window curtains and check behind the shower curtain if there is one. Most people enter and
- Seek promotion after sticking to a company more than 2 years.
- Don’t mix business with your friends.
- Don’t trust manager, most of them exploit and hunt you if necessary.
- If you are the best in that company, remember there is another company waiting for you along with better income and better position.
- Master the art of communicating with clients, boss and other superiors.
- Don’t be so available for everyone in company, hunters are waiting to exploit you.
- Known your rate per hour and per month.
- Outsource your job if possible.
- learn to be the boss of your boss, don’t be his sheep. If you hate him leave the company.
- Be hungry, learn and be the best in your field.
- Tell your superior they are wrong if they are
- being excessively good and nice guy won’t always make you succeed in corporate world.
- Dress well, go to GYM, look nice and attractive.
Wednesday, 16 October 2019
Ok maybe you heard this before but most people don’t explain HOW to do it. I really want to see people gaining their financial freedom and here is the step by step process people use to earn $4000/mo.
The best part is, once the system is in place it takes only 4 hours/week to maintain the store.
It took some people around 6 months to reach this level. So, be patient. However, if you put in enough time and effort you should expect to do great!
Wednesday, 2 October 2019
This. When I meet with companies, I like to start by asking a simple question, which usually sparks some very interesting dialogue.
Tuesday, 1 October 2019
If you have best product or service to sell out but if people don’t know about that then it’s useless. No matter what product you have but marketing makes it worth living. If people know you exist but still not buying from you then you need better but if they don’t know you exist, then obviously you need marketing strategies and plans to execute so that people came to know about you. And on the other hand if you want wildly profitable firm and
Sunday, 29 September 2019
Thursday, 26 September 2019
Three of seven businesses I’ve started failed because of this…
Not because of a bad idea, lack of funds, execution, or lack of customers…
They failed because of incompatibility.
Wednesday, 25 September 2019
I am sure you will get a lot of articles and videos over the internet claiming to be having a perfect idea to start a successful web design business. However, the points that you’ll get may differ, as success is measured differently by different people and also the methods that prove to be effective may vary from person to person.
Just adding up to your reading experience, for building up a successful web design
Thursday, 19 September 2019
Please if you live in Nigeria especially, read and follow the instructions. I just checked all my three lines and they were all being monitored but I have deactivated them.