Friday, 21 June 2019
Learn how to Unlock/Reset Your Android Phone in 5 Minutes
Two Methods: Signing in with Your Google Account Resetting the phone
So you forgot your passcode or swipe pattern to access your HTC smart phone, don't worry I will give you the best solution for it.
Android has a built in way to bypass the lock screen if you have the right Google credentials. If that fails, resetting the device to it's factory settings may be the only option. In either case, you can have access to your phone again in just few minutes.
Steps: Method 1 of 2: Signing in with Your Google Account
1. Try the PIN or the Pattern five times.
In order to bypass the password lock, you will need to attempt to enter it five times. Your phone will lock again and you will be given the option to log in using an alternative method.
a. Tap "Forgot Password" or "Forgot Pattern".
This button will bring up the Google Account log in screen, allowing you to log in by providing the Google Account Credentials for the account associated with the phone, if you are a Verizon customer, this method will not work. You get 10 attempts and then the phone is wiped, you can not bypass the lock using your Google Account.
See how you can do it.
Enter Google Account information.
Enter in the Google Account name and password. This must be the account that was used when the phone was setup for the first time. If you can't remember your Google password, recover it by trying to log into a Google site on a computer.
Ensure you re connected to a mobile network or WiFi, in order to sign in using the method. The phone must be connected to the internet, if airplane mode is on, press and hold the power button until the power menu appears, tap the airplane logo to toggle airplane mode off.
Set a new password
Once you are logged in, set a new lock screen password so that you can safely lock and access your device again. You can do this by tapping the Settings app, selecting Security and then choosing whether to lock with a PIN, pattern or password.
Method 2 of 2: Resetting the Phone
1. Turn the phone off: in order to access the recovery menu, you will need to start with a powered down phone. Press and hold the power button until the power menu appears, tap the power icon to shut the phone down. Resetting your phone will erase all of the data on it, and should only be used as a last ditch effort. If the phone is frozen, you can power it down by removing the battery from the back.
2. Open the Recovery menu.
Press and hold the volume Down button, and then press and hold the power button. Hold both buttons for about 30 seconds, once the Android image appears, you can release the buttons.
How To Unlock/ Reset Your Android Password Pattern Lock Techno P3, P5, etc. GIONEE P2, P4, Infinix Zero, etc.
This article will show you how to Unlock and reset your Android device lock pattern if you have forgotten your lock pattern and can remember your Gmail Account.
If you have synchronized your Android device with Google Gmail account before then , you need to sign in your Gmail Account and the lock pattern will be removed, but if you have not sync your device with Gmail or you have forgotten your Gmail ID then no need to panic just follow the steps below and you will reset your Android device and lock pattern will be removed.
Steps to recover lock pattern of any Android device
1. Switch off the Phone
2. Now hold this buttons all together at the same time "Volume up + Home Key + Power Button" until the phone boots (if your device doesn't have home button, just hold together volume up key and power key)
Note: Some Android phones like Techno M7 don't immediately display the Recovery Mode after pressing the Volume + Power, it will just display the Android logo, what you need to do, is to press the Power key and the Recovery mode will appear.
1. Now a screen like DOS will come up with different options
2. Use the Volume key to move up and down then scroll down to "Restore Factory Defaults" or "Delete all User Data" depending on which is on your device.
3. After clicking on the settings above, now scroll down to "Reboot System Now" and wait for your phone to reboot. Now your phone will reboot and all lock pattern removed.
Learn how to monitor the phone calls of your cheating Wife/Husband, your boyfriend/Girlfriend And your Enemies
You know in life, we do not know our enemies or cheating partners, everybody plays to be faithful partners or friends, if you are suspecting one, you can know whatever they discuss at your back or against you. Through this simple code I will release to you, you can be able to monitor what ever they do at your back, I would have published this article in my blog but I can't give it out free, so if you are interested in getting this wizard code, send a sum of 2 thousand naira to the account below:
Bank Name: Gtbank
Account Name: Okoro Emmanuel
Account Number: 0223239985
After making the payments, send the evidence of payments and your name to [email protected]
Note: Send the evidence of payments through your email so that I can forward the code to your email account. You can use the code on every network.